Museums, Art Galleries & Exhibitions
Just because your exhibits might be hundreds or even thousands of years old doesn’t mean that your signage has to be as well. Many museums and art galleries are now turning to cost-effective digital screens to efficiently display information without the need for printing.
Not only can visitors can flick through presentations or digital galleries with ease, but the information will be far more eye-catching and engaging. Secure more daily visits to your museums or galleries and highlight how educational your exhibits are by showing off with your new digital signage.
- Bring your exhibits to life
- Digitally display items which may otherwise be in storage
- Easily update content to cater for touring exhibitions
- Painless central management of screens across the network
- Screens can be zoned
- Educational interactive displays
- Wayfinding / floorplans
- Lobby and waiting area screens
- Touring exhibition screens
- Indoor posters displays upcoming events, exhibitions or special offers